.

.

11/01/2015

Halloween

Since I have been tired and ill beyond measure I knew Halloween this year would be a little uninspired. I found a wolf costume on Amazon that I knew Colton would look darling in. Then I considered making myself a little Red Riding Hood cape for about 3 minutes before I found one at the costume store. and Voila, our costumes. We got to go to the ward party, where I made some MEAN white chicken chili (bring on the chili cookoff!!) and then we went to Jared's office to trick or treat. The night of Halloween we took Colton trick or treating at several houses, then came home and put him to bed, then we went upstairs and shared some delicious fondue I made with our dear friends Jeff and Kailey. We are looking forward to moving and having our own house again, but we sure will miss those guys.





No comments :

Post a Comment