.

.

8/14/2014

1 week

We survived the first week!
I have heard a lot of horror stories of first weeks home with new babies, and I have to say, we have had it pretty darn good. Mostly because this sweet lady has been running the house since Saturday.
She has been taking such good care of us, and we have had so much fun just spending time together. She is one awesome Gramma, and I will be so sad for her to leave Sunday night!
Colton is just so darn adorable, all I want to do all day is stare at him. He has the biggest dark blue eyes, and he has such a sweet little personality.
He loves snuggling on anyone's chest, right in the middle. He won't let us burp him over our shoulders, he will scooch himself over to the middle of our chests and just snuggle there. That is the no-fail way to get him to sleep. Then periodically he will raise his neck up like a little giraffe to stretch and it is the cutest thing ever.
He also makes quite the Derrick Zoolander impression with a great "blue steel" though of course he hasn't let me catch it on camera yet.
He has given us little glimpses of his smiles in his sleep, and he has the Bunch dimples! I can't wait to see his big grins.
There is this really high pitched hoarse squeak he makes when he is hungry, it is almost like a whine, and it never fails to make me laugh.
We are so in love with this little man, his daddy especially. I love seeing them together.

No comments :

Post a Comment