.

.

6/11/2014

Catch Up

A couple weekends ago a great lady at my work offered up her cabin in McCall to me, and I was so excited! Jared and I packed up after work on Friday and headed up. 
We were able to have a really relaxing few days. We took up our bikes and ride around the little downtown. We had a delicious breakfast, and just enjoyed spending time in the sun. 
We also we able to go to one of Jared's coworker's weddings a couple weekends ago. The ceremony was in the beautiful cathedral of the Rockies downtown. The bride's dress was absolutely beautiful as she walked down the aisle! Then they did their reception at a swanky dinner club. The food was delicious and everything was done up so well. I've never been to a wedding like that before, and we had a great night! 
Jared has been such a trooper through my whole pregnancy. There are times when I am just so exhausted I don't even know what to do with myself. A few Sundays ago I was so exhausted, and feeling stressed because of a dirty house. Jared insisted I get in bed and stay there, and he cleaned the whole house and made a delicious lunch for us. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful and supportive spouse. 
Finally, a couple weeks ago my sweet friend Marilyn threw me a baby shower. It was so cute, and so kind of her to take the time to put it together. We had a great night of visiting and spending time together. 
*note to self, don't sit next to my tiniest friend Emmie while I am in the largest state of my life. It may haunt me forever... ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment