.

.

2/19/2011

Valentine's day!

In the event of this being 1 year ago that Jared and I got engaged, and I  blogging away for the last year...I am going to try my hardest to update every week. I have a great example in my amazing sister in law Vanessa, who faithfully updates, and she can be my inspiration!
So sorry if my life is boring, but here's to a weekly update!
Valentine's day was wonderful, but so buys. Mondays I am at school from 7:45 to 6:30 at night with a 45 minute break, and Jared was working all day, so we missed each other all day. I came back for lunch and the apartment was spotless, and I found this lovely display on our table...
This movie, the Time Traveller's Wife, is one of my all time favorites, and right before we got engaged, Jared and I watched it and he actually liked a chick flick, for once. We really bonded after watching it and my sweetheart thought of that movie for a little Valentine's day gift-even if we have yet to watch it hehe.
That night we were able to go out to a delicious dinner at Chilis, and just spend a little time together. With Jared working so much, we hardly see each other anymore and it was nice just to have a date.
All I have to say is, I have the most handsome valentine in the whole world....just saying...

The rest of this week has been good, busy, midterms are over, and I am on the downslope of this semester, which is wonderful! In bakery we made blueberry muffins...which Jared then ate in about 2 minutes flat, and I was also able to make some flower arrangements this week, which have been beautifully adorning the apartment!

Well this is going to be a lovely 3-day weekend. Jared is working all today and all Monday, so I have a lot of time to get homework done, and deep clean our place. 
Just 7 weeks left...and the countdown begins...

1 comment :

  1. Shannon! You have the sweetest husband! I love your sweet little life that you have :)

    ReplyDelete